Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Print Making Tucan


I really enjoyed making this project overall. It was a very laid back assignment for the most part. There were times when I got annoyed because I felt my work could have been better but I kept on moving forwards. And its a good thing I did because I like the ending results of this project a lot! It turned out just how I planned and maybe even better. I think the biggest challenge in this assignment was the print making part of it. That in general is a hard thing to do and it took some getting use to but once I got the hang of it I was fine. The biggest success of this was the colors. I was just messing around with the colors and I came out with this and I am very happy with what happened. I learned a lot about print making and that the process is making many drawings and tracing again. Also the end result, though it takes a while to get there, it is certainly worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment